Kia ora everyone,
Another fun and busy month for me.. I played a game called force back with my mates at Anzac park. It is a very active game and enjoyable. I attended the drama show and supported my mates. The trip to one and a half acres was so cool. Lots of animals including a giant pig which I patted. I have been to the library and enjoyed browsing and reading books. The fire truck I am making in the woodwork session is coming along nicely. I enjoyed a walk to Marble Bar with my friends to play pool. We always have fun but also learn about road safety and stranger danger. Talking about fun, we had a great day at Mclaren Falls playing disc golf. Lots of laughs. We also enjoyed playing pickle ball in The Lakes,so much fun, so keen as to try again. I am doing photography now. I visited the Historic Village to take photos of street art and Yatton Park for a walk and chat with my friends. Inclusive movement was fun. I played indoor soccer. I helped set up tables, chairs and table cloths at the Greerton Hall, for Mana Nourishment who feed those in need. As always I'm being consistent with Blaze Gym, Kapa Haka and generally helping out around the centre with chores. I am definitely expanding my connections out there in the community. Take care everyone. See you next month. Jason


No comments:
Post a Comment